The Radnor Arms
Homemade Soup(s) - Starter: £5 / Main: £7
Served with bread and butter. Please ask at the Bar for the day’s choice(s).
Breaded Garlic Mushrooms (V) - £5
Breaded Mushrooms served with salad garnish and homemade garlic mayo.
Filled Potato Shells - £5
Choice of “Bacon and Cheese” or “Roast Peppers and Cheese” filled potato shells (three) served on a bed of salad.
Freshly-battered Halloumi (V) - £6
Beer-battered Halloumi cheese served with a salad garnish, creamy mayonnaise and cranberry dips.
Panko Breaded Calamari - £6
Panko breaded Calamari rings served with a salad garnish and garlic mayonnaise.
- Bowl of Chips - £3.00 (add cheese for £1)
- Garlic Bread - £3.00 (cheese topping for £1)
- Homemade Beer Battered Onion Rings (5-7 depending on size) - £3.00
- Half of a large Corn on the Cob - £1.50
- Side Salad - £3.00
All Sunday Roasts use local butcher sourced meats and are served with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, homemade Yorkshire Pudding, sage & onion stuffing, cauliflower cheese, and a selection of seasonal vegetables.
All Roasts are normally served with our rich “homemade stock gravy”. However, we also offer as an alternative a non stock “gluten free meat gravy” and a “vegetarian gravy” option. If you require one of these “alternative” gravy options please state when ordering.
- Roast Beef - £12.95
- Slow roasted Lamb (leg) - £13.95
- Roast Chicken (on the bone) - Breast: £10.95 / Half Chicken: £11.50
- Mushroom, Brie, Hazelnut & Cranberry Wellington - £12.50
Smaller portion Sunday Roasts are available for the lighter diners.
- Roast Beef - £8.95
- Roasted Lamb (leg) - £9.95
- Roast Chicken (off the bone – a mixture of breast & leg meats) - £7.95
Please note that fish may contain bones.
Scampi and Chips - £11
Whole-tail breaded scampi served with chips and a salad garnish and homemade tartar sauce.
Gourmet Fishcake - £12
Generous size fishcake made with salmon, smoked haddock, freshly boiled potato blended with spring onions and lemon zest, coated very lightly with crispy breadcrumbs served with salad & chips (or new potatoes) .
Freshly Beer Battered Cod & Chips - Regular: £12/ Big-Brother!! £14
Freshly beer battered cod served with peas, chips and homemade tartar sauce.
Southern Fried Chicken Fillets - £12
Two seasoned breaded Southern Fried fillets served with chips, coleslaw and a choice of salad, peas or Heinz Baked Beans.
“Smaller portions for smaller appetites”
Served with chips and a choice of salad, peas or Heinz Baked Beans. Please note that fish may contain bones.
- Mini Breaded Chicken Fillets - £8
- Jumbo Sausage - £7
- Scampi (7) and Chips - £8
- Small Cod and Chips - £9
Coffee & Tea
- Fresh ground Coffee - small: £2.20/ large: £2.50
- Latte - small: £2.55/ large: £2.80
- Tea - £2.00
- Hot Chocolate - £2.70
- Ice Cream – Trio: £4.50/ Single: £4.50
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Ice Cream (or Custard) - £4.95
- Golden Syrup Pudding with Ice Cream (or Custard) - £4.85
- Apple Crumble with Ice Cream (or Double Cream) - £4.85